Some Things

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipj0HQOgMmQ

Current source of inspiration:



obviously it would have been nice to see this in time to enter the competition, but never mind.

And Ferg showed me Russian Lord of the Rings, this is our favourite:



I did a one-week 'sequential pictorial story' project which I really liked, these are some of the 12 prints drying before the black ink:


It's currently on the wall at uni so I'll take a picture of the finished thing on Monday


I haven't watched this yet but I am expecting great things, Ferg likened it to Beautiful Losers:

PressPausePlay from House of Radon on Vimeo.


And I'm going to help do some screen printing for the wonderful Well Weapon.

Why is it that I want to do everything but my course work, which is due in tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment